mercredi 23 mai 2007

JavaFx Script, un p’tit problème de licence peut-être ?

Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 14:52:58 -0700 From: nandini Content-type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset=ISO-8859-1 Subject: Current legal status of JavaFX Guillaume, The licensing terms for JavaFX are still under discussion. So, you cannot redistribute JavaFXPad or any of the jars. I will keep you posted once we have something in place. -Nandini > Hi, I would like to know what is the current legal status of JavaFX. > In particular: > - Can I redistribute javafxrt.jar, Filters.jar and swing-layout.jar > with a GPL application? With a commercial application? > - Can I redistribute JavaFXPad? > - Can I distribute a modified version of JavaFXPad? Under which license? > > Regards, > g >
Source : https://openjfx.dev.java.net/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=264

Aucun commentaire: